The life of a fully qualified SLT

The life of a fully qualified SLT

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Just a quick one...

I'm now officially addicted to Twitter and Blogging - and if these aren't enough to keep me busy, I've now gone and made (by recommendation) a LinkedIn profile!
 
What an ego-boost that was - Realising just how much I had done over the past 2 years and even prior to that! So now I have a profile set up, my next challenge is to overcome having no clue about how to add people ("make connections" they prefer to call it)! & in true blogging style, I decided that the best way for me to reach people, was for them to reach me. So if anyone is interested in looking at or "connecting" with me here is the link to my LinkedIn!
 
 
Blog post coming tomorrow on the topic of Adult LD & Tacpac - Experiences of Placement

No comments:

Post a Comment